Welcome to Your Quiet Time with God Enjoy!

This is a place you can use each day to meditate on God's Word. Before you start reading please take a moment to pray for understanding and to pray for wisdom in what you are about to read then apply what you learned to your own life situation. All you will need is your Bible and a bit of time to sit quietly & listen as God speak's to your heart through His Living Word.

Search past devotions by type in below a word[s] or a phrase[s] from a past post [hit]search key.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank You All so Very Much for Your Loving Thoughts and Prayers

   On May 25th my mom went home to be with Jesus. her last few days were filled with visits from her children her grandchildren and her great grandchildren. She had a full life with all the ups and downs of the baby of the family, as a sister, a friend, a girlfriend, a wife, a young mom, a mom of 4teenagers between the ages of 13-17 all in the same year, young grandma, a middle age widow at 43, an employee, a retired worker on a very limited income, a Great grandma of some wonderful kids! We will all miss her humor and her wisdom, wisdom she shared at times I thought I would hear "I told you so." But instead she would give me a shoulder to cry on and comforting words of 'this too will pass' and 'You will be a better person because of living as God planned for you to.' Mom I am so glad I grew up in a family as ours because it made me the person I am today. I so do love the Lord with all my heart and mom n dad I will see you all on the other side. Love Benita

No comments:

Post a Comment